[#1371] User group change after plan expiration

14 years 2 months ago #122880 by vipzeus
I have 3 plans and 3 different user groups for each plan.

plan 1 = registered
plan2 = autor
plan3 = publischer

The problem is after expiration of plan 3 the value of user remain as publisher.
How i can change this option? i was looking for and i see the Subscribers user access level settings, but there is not an option for remove the user group after expiration.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/01/26 19:50

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #122891 by nant
You have posted in the News area ... will move thread to proper area ...

once you tell us what version of CBSubs you are using?

14 years 2 months ago #122893 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:User group change after plan expiration
Known issue, at this time multi-level deep usergroup changes will NOT function accordingly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #122897 by vipzeus
Replied by vipzeus on topic Re:User group change after plan expiration
My joomla core is 1.5.15
My CB version is 1.2.1
my CB_Subs is 1.0.3

Known issue, at this time multi-level deep usergroup changes will NOT function accordingly.

Thats mean the users still have the permisions as subscribers...

:(

14 years 2 months ago #122901 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:User group change after plan expiration
Changing a users usergroup functions perfectly fine, but changing it multiple times is what's causing the problem. It isn't reverting to the previous usergroup correctly due to being changed too many times.

Example:
Plan A - Editor
Plan B - Publisher

I subscribe to plan A and become an editor, I then subscribe to plan B and become a publisher, but I then cancel my subscription and remain publisher. This is due to the multiple changes of usergroup.

We're investigating the issue and hopefully a potential fix, for the time being I recommend only allowing 1 usergroup change at a time (not allowing upgrading from 1 plan that changes usergroup to another).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #122956 by vipzeus
Replied by vipzeus on topic Re:User group change after plan expiration
Ok, but i seen at virtuemart account after expiration or cancelled plan, the group can change. This is very good option and works properly :) .
I hope to fix soon this function with joomla user-accounts.

Thanks all for the help

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn