Possible CBSubs Problem

14 years 2 months ago #123027 by MarkHoff
Possible CBSubs Problem was created by MarkHoff
Hello, I'm sure this isn't the right forum for this but I couldn't submit a post for CBSubs 1.01 issues.

For the most part, everything works great. Every once in a while though, someone will pay their yearly subscription fee and CB Subs won't get updated properly. The latest case happened about 10 days ago when it appears the payment went through okay according to Paypal, but there was no record of it in CB Subs. I went to Notifications and found the transaction. The Log Types says IPN Basket Non-Existent. I had this one other time, but it was followed by a successful PDT transaction. While it didn't show this member had paid in CB at least I had her information. In this case, the contact information appears to be lost. I'm attaching the raw data from the IPN.

Attachment FailedIPN.txt not found

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #123029 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Possible CBSubs Problem
If you are using CBSubs 1.0.1, please upgrade to 1.0.3, the likelyhood of something like this happening has been drastically reduced.

If you are using CBSubs 1.0.3, please check the history logs around that transaction, it could give some hints to find the issue.

If you prefer, you can PM me (click icon bottom left of this post) as log information is usually private.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds