specific payment forms problem

13 years 11 months ago #128756 by carophil
specific payment forms problem was created by carophil
Hello,
I've installed CB Subs on a VOD website and have published 2 paid plans :
- one is a monthly recurring one
- and the other is one yearly payment.

My problem is that when choosing a plan, the invoice that comes up has 2 payment buttons : one for the monthly subscription and one for the "one-time" payment. Is there any way to have a specific invoice PER plan ? I'm losing about 35% of my potential customers because of this mix-up...

Help !?

Thank you,
Caroline

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 11 months ago #128771 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:specific payment forms problem
You're receiving "Single Payments" and "Recurring Payments" buttons for your Monthly plan? Please check the parameter Auto-recurring renewals (*):: on the Pricing tab for your plan setting it to Yes. You can also edit the Payment Gateway it self and disable single payments (recommended to disable at a plan by plan level).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #128830 by carophil
Replied by carophil on topic Re:specific payment forms problem
Hi,

Thanks for the message but neither of these "fixes" work. Both the monthly plan and gateway are set to recurring payments only and I still get a double button...

Caroline

13 years 11 months ago #128896 by carophil
Replied by carophil on topic double buttons still appearing
Hello,

Despite trying EVERYTHING, I still have "double buttons" appearing. When I take out the custom button, the standard Paypal button appears twice too... see attatched file. We can't modify the source code because everything is encrypted !

Thank you in advance for any advice...

Kind regards,

Caroline

Post edited by: carophil, at: 2010/04/01 16:06
Attachments:

13 years 11 months ago #128924 by krileon
Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look. B)

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 11 months ago #128963 by krileon
Have review your installation... it's because you have two Paypal payment gateways. 1 is set for single payments and 1 is set for recurring, both of which are also not configured correctly to function with any paypal account; please ensure you review your documentation for configuration instructions or review the steps provided within the payment gateway it self.

I recommend removing 1 payment gateway and simply setting Enable PayPal: to Enable single payments and recurring paypal subscriptions at user's choice. You can then specify on a plan by plan basis within the Pricing tab of your plans if it will accept single or recurring payments.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.291 seconds