CBSubs mayment gateway ATOS/PAYBOX

13 years 9 months ago #135547 by philippekazek
CBSubs mayment gateway ATOS/PAYBOX was created by philippekazek
Hi,
I must choose a solution of payment with my bank Credit Agricole : PAYBOX or ATOS. Do you know witch is the more compatible with the next version of CBSubs ? when this version will come ?
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 9 months ago #135555 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CBSubs mayment gateway ATOS/PAYBOX
philippekazek wrote:

Hi,
I must choose a solution of payment with my bank Credit Agricole : PAYBOX or ATOS. Do you know witch is the more compatible with the next version of CBSubs ? when this version will come ?
Thanks

Currently the only next planned payment gateway is 2checkout with release of CBSubs 1.1. However, with release of CBSubs 1.1 will also be the CBSubs API so you'd be more then welcome to integrate other payment gateways as seen fit.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #135741 by philippekazek
Replied by philippekazek on topic Re:CBSubs mayment gateway ATOS/PAYBOX
You meen to developp a new processors as cbpaidsubscriptions.<new_gateway>.php ?
I have neither the time to do this nor the specifications for developp this php file (input/output data, mysql files/data to update, ...), so do you know if someone can give me a preliminary estimate cost to do this work ?
Thanks

ps : do you know the date for the CBSubs 1.1 release ?

13 years 9 months ago #135850 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CBSubs mayment gateway ATOS/PAYBOX

so do you know if someone can give me a preliminary estimate cost to do this work ?

At this time no developer knows how the API works as it's not yet provided. So no sorry I can't recommend anyone.

ps : do you know the date for the CBSubs 1.1 release ?

Best I can provide is shortly after CB 1.2.3, which is to release "soon".

We are keeping track of all request payment processors and have added the two you have requested to the list. Please note this does not guarantee implementation. We're simply trying to keep track of the requests at this time.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/06/16 20:04

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn