[SOLVED] Plans Generating 500 Error

13 years 8 months ago #138766 by cdw2300
[SOLVED] Plans Generating 500 Error was created by cdw2300
Hello guys,

I have transfer my site from one hosting company to another AND also changed the URL. I have also updated CB to the latest version and re-configured Ioncube.

My question/issue is:

Everything seems to work fine but when I go to Plans and click on any of the plans (only 2) I get a 500 error. I know this might have to do with the hosting company (1and1) but I don't even know what to do to fix it.

Interestingly, if I try to add a new Plan it seems to work just fine. So my guess is that there is something going on with the transfer.

What should I do? I don't want to recreate plans since I have 40+ members already assigned to both plans!

Thank you before hand. ;)

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/08/03 17:18

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #138768 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Plans Generating 500 Error
Please review the CBSubs History and your server error log. A 500 error is very generic and impossible to determine the actual cause without the error logs line. Please locate within your error logs the time of the error and provide the error logged.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #138771 by cdw2300
Replied by cdw2300 on topic Plans Generating 500 Error - Error Log
Hi there, :)

I forgot to mention that I had checked the error log already and there is nothing recorded there (recent). The latest one is from July 10th.

www.5stardm.com/error.PNG

Post edited by: cdw2300, at: 2010/07/27 21:10

13 years 8 months ago #138810 by cdw2300
I need to add a few things:

1. If the Ioncube loader tells me that everything is good and running, does that mean that Ioncube is out of the question for this issue?

2. I tried adding a plan but it kicks out the same error.

3. PHP Version 5.2.13.

4. Joomla! Version 1.5.18

5. Added error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_STRICT to the php.ini.

6. 1&1 hosting.

7. Called 1&1, can't get errors unless I add some script to the file generating the error. Which one could be the file?

Post edited by: cdw2300, at: 2010/07/28 05:31

13 years 8 months ago #138872 by krileon
There are known issues with 1&1, they will not provide you with the information you need. I recommend changing hosts. At any rate you can not edit CBSubs core thus you can not add their debug tags. They should provide error logs at all times for you. We can not properly diagnose the issue without error logs. Please click or mouse-over the errors in CBSubs history and provide the full error, appears to possible be some misconfiguration with Authorize.net usage.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #138899 by cdw2300
Replied by cdw2300 on topic 1&1 500 Error - Memory Needed
Hi Kyle,

1and1 just checked the errors and even logged in to the site to see it and they told me is a memory allocation issue. They said the site in over all is taking too much memory. I only get the error when I go to "Settings" and "Plans."

What's the minimum memory needed? and, does make sense what they say?

THANKS! ;)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn