Email breaks into two lines

13 years 6 months ago #141664 by Li4213
Email breaks into two lines was created by Li4213
With the CB alone, the registration page was OK. Somehow after the installation of Cbsubs, maybe some other addins, the email breaks into two lines on the registration page. When I checked the source code, I realize there was a Colspan="2" for the email label, but I do not know how to fix that.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #141699 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Email breaks into two lines
Could you please be more specific. What email? Welcome, Pending, or Both? The email sent from your Plan configured on Presentation tab? Could you provide the source of the email via text file attachment (remove sensitive data please)?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 6 months ago #141708 by Li4213
Replied by Li4213 on topic Re:Email breaks into two lines
Hi Krelion:

It is the email entry on the registration page. The site is mychatnet.com. Please go there and take a look.

13 years 6 months ago #141729 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Email breaks into two lines
Please navigate to field management and edit the Email field. Set it's profile display back to 1 line instead of 2.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 6 months ago #141979 by Li4213
Replied by Li4213 on topic Re:Email breaks into two lines
Thanks Kyle. That works.

13 years 6 months ago #141980 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Email breaks into two lines
Li4213 wrote:

With the CB alone, the registration page was OK. Somehow after the installation of Cbsubs, maybe some other addins, the email breaks into two lines on the registration page. When I checked the source code, I realize there was a Colspan="2" for the email label, but I do not know how to fix that.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

So this in fact had nothing to do with the installation of CBSubs?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.445 seconds