CBSubs 1.0 Released!

15 years 1 day ago #94950 by Rapunzl
CBSubs 1.0 Released! was created by Rapunzl
This thread discusses the Content article: CBSubs 1.0 Released!

:cheer: :woohoo: :cheer: :woohoo:

Beat and Nick finally get to sleep and everyone else gets no sleep at all...

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!! CB SUBS and Nick's amazing 200+ page documentation that goes with it!

Guaranteed to please even the most discriminating CB'er... get em while they're hot.

:cheer:

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 1 day ago #94953 by gulffresh
Replied by gulffresh on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0 Released!
How do you integrate a forum with CB Subs.

15 years 1 day ago #94960 by mghiorso
Replied by mghiorso on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0 Released!
Why ioncube?

I really wanted to install this plugin. Like others, I've been waiting for it for a long time. Now, I find out that I have to have ioncube installed. Ioncube hasn't been ported to my server (Mac Xserve running Mac OS 10.5.5). I tried to get the ioncube folks to do the port a while ago but they are not interested.

This situation is really disappointing. Can anybody recommend a solution?

-Mark

15 years 22 hours ago #94971 by doNascimento
Replied by doNascimento on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0 Released!
Seems like a fab extension for CB!
I can't wait to get it installed. Are there any plans for language translations?
(I'd be happy to help on the Norwegian one...)

----
doNascimento

15 years 20 hours ago #94981 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0 Released!

- Forums integration can be done in many ways:

1) by controlling access to the component, to particular boards (by url parts), to particular posts (by url parts) or features (also by url parts). This is described in the documentation. That's for forumns intgrated in Joomla/Mambo. For forums running independantly, you can restrict access to the entire forum with the foldersaccess plugin (using Apache server).
2) by setting fields of profile
3) by doing particular SQL queries on subscription activation deactivation
4) there will be more in comming days and weeks available to CBSubs users ;)

- IonCube OS X support:

I am seeing OS X (ppc, x86 and x86-64) in the list...maybe i'm wrong ? : IonCube free loaders

Of course you are also welcome to use our fault-tolerant redundant and secured hosting offering , which is good for mission-critical E-commerce sites, and that is now open for all Joomlapolitans and is optimized for CB Community Sites hosting and has all prerequisites for CBSubs as well.

- Language translations:

The whole frontend is translatable (and actually most if not all of the backend too). There is an optional English language plugin which allows to change English texts in front-end (at least the few of those which can't be configured in backend), and can serve as base.

There is already German and French almost done, you are welcome to contact Nick (PM to nant) for coordinating and doing the Norwegian one, we will be setting up a translators program, as time will permit :) . There is lots getting organized these days... :woohoo:

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 19 hours ago #94986 by ndee
Replied by ndee on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0 Released!
Hehe, congratulations guys! It is finally out! Good start and good business!

###################
SPEED UP HELP, read first: Help us help you
###################

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds