CBSubs 1.0 Released!

14 years 9 months ago #103981 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0 Released!
Phantom.Knight wrote:

beat wrote:

Phantom.Knight wrote:

This is really good news, actually a demo would be even better. Thanks for listening.

I am now considering buying CBSubs and since it is not cheap and there is no demo nor documentation, I need you to confirm few things. I know I asked this question before and someone said yes, but I really need to hear it from the admin before I signup, so here it is:

I am going to build a site identical(functionality only) to aupair.com so I need to know if I can:
1- create two different registration pages (groups) and each page can have a different registration form for different questions.
2- view the registered users as a list in limited detail (not showing their contact details)
3- create a subscription system so that if somebody wants to contact the registered user or see their profile in detail they can buy subscription
4- finally able to create search forms with multiple field options, such as search country and gender and above certain age etc..

If I can achieve the above conditions you have another customer!

If i understand your questions correctly at this late forums-catchup hour...:

1) yes, as long as fields which are not on all plans are not mandatory (small feature-limit of CBSubs 1.0.0 that will be improved in a future maintenance release)

2) yes

3) yes

4) standard CB lists search feature imho... Access can be protected by CBSubs URL protection, and fields access protectioin, both integration plugins which come with CBSubs.

You are welcome. :)

Hello again, I think I am doing great progress, I was able to achive 1, 2 and 3 so far (my forms are huge with so manyfields hence taking a long time)

I am now trying to achive no 4 which is searching different fields. How do I create a search page where users can search members according to country, age, dates etc. I couldnt find a module or menu item to create any kind of search let alone advanced search.

Thanks

Thanks,
Please open a new thread for support issue in the relevant CB or CBSubs forum.

This one is in CB Users Lists, and integrated in CB menus of joomla 1.5, or for joomla 1.0, there is the url at top of the list, for the search-page.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 9 months ago #103990 by Phantom.Knight
Replied by Phantom.Knight on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0 Released!
Sorry, I thought it was related to the previous post. Anyway I found it! For those who cant find it go to

Joomla main menu at the backend under components > community builder > list management > click on the list you created and at the top left of the page you will see a url starting with "URL for search link to this list:"

many thanks

14 years 9 months ago #104527 by eirikop
Replied by eirikop on topic Re:CBSubs 1.0 Released!
I have just innstaled CBsubs and find it promising, but I have some questions:

i) How can I set the expire date to a specific date? I want a plan to expire e.g. 1st march 2010.

ii) How can I easily access the CBsubs control panel? I think it is too much clicking when I have to first find CB->plugins->CbSubs->click.. The control panel should be displayed in the components menu...

iii) What is the time-horizont for other payment getaways?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds