CBSubs manual and admin demo

15 years 3 days ago #95059 by jasonpel
CBSubs manual and admin demo was created by jasonpel
This CBSubs system looks very promising!! Can you guys please post the owners manual so we can get a detailed look at the innerworkings of your product. If it is encrypted and requires a key to use, then you shouldn't have an issue with posting the manual so we can get a better look at the product and its capabilities.

Also, would you guys consider giving users a one week trial that could be used on localhost? Couldn't this be controlled with a demo "key" that would be valid for one weeks time?

And last but not least, how about setting up a fully accessible demo of the admin area so we can have a look under the hood.

Thanks for all of your hard work!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 days ago #95076 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
Well won't happen overnight, as it requires to setup some things first.

However, how about this instant solution:

1) We will give you a 10 days money-back guarrantee. :)

2) If you like it (or even if it doesn't fit your needs), you post your impressions. ;)

Once you've seen it, I'm so sure you won't use the guarrantee :)

You can take a starter version, and If you need a higher version after tests, you can easily upgrade at no extra cost from your user profile.

solution ok for you ? :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 2 days ago #95118 by bsolberg
Replied by bsolberg on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
Music to my ears. Is the "10 days money-back guarrantee" good for everyone? The price is amazingly reasonable but a bit much to throw down the drain if it does not work as needed. Notice I said as needed not as advertised. I'm confident it works as advertised, I'm just not as confident that I can adapt it to my clients needs.

BS

BS

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for." - John Lubbock

15 years 2 days ago #95120 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
bsolberg wrote:

Music to my ears. Is the "10 days money-back guarrantee" good for everyone? The price is amazingly reasonable but a bit much to throw down the drain if it does not work as needed. Notice I said as needed not as advertised. I'm confident it works as advertised, I'm just not as confident that I can adapt it to my clients needs.

BS

Offer extended to you too, and to others who reply to this thread before buying :)

We didn't officialize that guarrantee offer yet, as we are looking at other trial-possibilities options mentioned above as well. ;)

We gave such a guarrantee for our high-availability and security joomlapolis hosting services which is optimized for CB and CBSubs and btw complement well for e-commerce sites that you don't want to have downtimes ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 2 days ago #95128 by bsolberg
Replied by bsolberg on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
Thank you, the purchase has been completed. Like any kid with a new toy, I'm off to play.

BS

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for." - John Lubbock

15 years 2 days ago #95183 by pijnappel
Replied by pijnappel on topic Re:CBSubs manual and admin demo
Hi,

I'm going to buy a starters license now. I am not really sure if this component offers the features I am looking for.
I want to restrict several forum categories from the Kunena board system. I expect this to work with URL restrictions from CBSubs, but it is hard to say without a manual or Demo-Admin-Interface.

Additionally I hope to get this Ioncube stuff working on my server. I really hate this kind of protection.

I'll report back in (max.) 10 days :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds