Adding one User to Membership

14 years 11 months ago #98681 by msquared70
Adding one User to Membership was created by msquared70
I'm not sure how it happened but a recent new user registered and was assigned a membership (free).

How can I add him to a subscription plan? The import feature requires groups to be imported e.g. "registered"

I have already converted all my registered users to a plan after installing CBSUBS.

If I choose import "registered" user group again will it effect the registered users I already imported?

Thanks
Mark

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 10 months ago #99292 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Adding one User to Membership
User Management, edit the user, change their subscription from the subscription tab. ;)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 10 months ago #99704 by drophit
Replied by drophit on topic Re:Adding one User to Membership
This does not work for me as i seeno subscriptions in the admin interface (except the one already assigned) Also when i add a new user, the subscriptions tabe is blank....

Is this a browser problem?

Z

14 years 10 months ago #99706 by drophit
Tried firefox and safari, still nothing showing.... I also tried a new subscription with other settings to see if it shwed not luck please help

14 years 10 months ago #99707 by drophit
Yeah thsis anote ug in CBsubs... I can not get subsctiptions to show in the admin panel. Iwould have thought that i would see all the subscription options but i see none of them

And of course my PAID support contract does nothing for me...

14 years 10 months ago #99714 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:Adding one User to Membership
Please see #5 of the license agreement. There is no paid support included with CBSubs. Bumping posts is not allowed. You've given less than an hour between three posts.

Please state your environment (versions) for CB and PHP and allow us time to provide help as soon as we can.

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds