PayPal Pro Canada

14 years 7 months ago #110092 by DreamRaven
Replied by DreamRaven on topic Re:PayPal Pro Canada & other gateways...
Any further news on the popular gateway support API?

I have delayed the client for pretty as long as I can, and I am three weeks into my 30 day limit for a refund, so need to know either if it is going to appear in time, or how to go about getting a refund?

Regards
DR
The topic has been locked.
14 years 7 months ago #110094 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:PayPal Pro Canada & other gateways...
DreamRaven wrote:

I have delayed the client for pretty as long as I can, and I am three weeks into my 30 day limit for a refund, so need to know either if it is going to appear in time, or how to go about getting a refund?

Regards
DR

Send PM to beat with original paypal receipt.
14 years 7 months ago #110124 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:PayPal Pro Canada & other gateways...
DreamRaven wrote:

API and popular international non-paypal gateways are in first priority.

Paypal Pro will come later, as Paypal standard is already supported, unless someone sponsors it once we got API ready. ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
14 years 7 months ago #111071 by DreamRaven
Hi...

Any news? ;)

I have a form up and running with my transaction provider and am wondering if there is any way that I can trigger an update to the CBSubs database table(s) to say 'this user has paid and their sub started now'.

Then I can use the subscription monitoring/tracking part of CBSubs, so that when they log in after their subscription is up I can send them back to the form for payment again...

If there is a post on the forum that deals with this, I apologise. I couldn't find it.

Regards
DreamRaven
14 years 7 months ago #111442 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:PayPal Pro Canada & other gateways...
API for payment gateways is still yet to be available. You'll have to use what is available for the time being.

You could use queries to update the subscription tables if you so choose.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
14 years 6 months ago #111804 by DreamRaven
Hi

Have just installed v1.03 of CBSubs and have a question which is related to the below (as is all interactions with CB currently) but maybe not totally...

As I have said before, I have a payment form up and running with my SagePay/ProTX account for taking initial memberships (more pressing than renewal ATM as they are annual memberships). I will run an SQL query on subscription start to tweak the CBSubs tables, adding them to a Plan and giving them a plan expiry date...

Whilst looking around the new installation and new documentation I tripped over the URL sub-tab on the Integrations tab. I am sure it may have been there before, but this is the first time I have seen the integration to even think about investigating it.

Now, as I understand it from the documentation, this gives an ability to put in a URL to send the user on a choice of four actions. I am interested in the 'renewal' action.

My question is to do with when the renewal redirection occurs. I am expecting, but hoping against, that the renewal redirection occurs when the user has followed the whole process:
- chosen subscription,
- entered extra information if necessary,
- chosen payment provider,
- stepped through the payment processor steps,
- been returned to the system with a successful payment
- then taken to the URL entered in the sub-tab

Is there even a slight outside chance that the redirection occurs just AFTER they have chosen to renew to a particular subscription? Allowing me to integrate my payment processor by giving the URL for the processors bog-standard form entry? Making the steps similar to the above but slightly different:
- chosen subscription,
- entered extra information if necessary
- then taken to the URL entered in the sub-tab
- stepped through the payment processor steps,
- been returned to the system with a successful payment
- allowing my code to deal with subscription update and redirect them to wherever they need to go?

Again, if I am asking a question that has been answered before, please let me know where it has been. I did do a search for URL sub-tab but it didn't turn up anything that was exactly relevant.

Cheers
DreamRaven
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds