German language

14 years 8 months ago #108318 by Mickman
German language was created by Mickman
Hi,

I´m using the german language plugin. But I can´t find where I can change this two things in the screenshot.

Post edited by: Mickman, at: 2009/08/17 18:34
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #108434 by Mickman
Replied by Mickman on topic Re:German language
Oh please,

this ist the third Thread without any answer :(

14 years 7 months ago #109131 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:German language
i see these 2 lines in the english file:

"Click here to confirm that you are paying off-line and to display the Payment slip to print" => "Click here to confirm that you are paying off-line and to display the Payment slip to print",

"This will lock this transaction for offline payment. Please continue now only if you are preparing the payment now. Are you paying now ?" => "This will lock this transaction for offline payment. Please continue now only if you are preparing the payment now. Are you paying now ?",

Did you try that ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

14 years 1 month ago #124803 by KiowaDesign
Replied by KiowaDesign on topic Re:German language
I find this not also...
and provide many other
can someone help???
in german is this script not usable!!!

There is a functional translation?

Post edited by: KiowaDesign, at: 2010/02/20 11:38

14 years 1 month ago #126163 by KiowaDesign
Replied by KiowaDesign on topic Re:German language
no answer...
please where can i find the language file for cbsubs in german?

14 years 1 month ago #126335 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:German language
KiowaDesign wrote:

no answer...
please where can i find the language file for cbsubs in german?

CBSubs by default does NOT come with a German language file, only english. You can find the english language file at components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/cbpaidsubscriptionsenglish/. You should also be able to find your german language files at components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/. Please review page 266 of your documentation as this has been covered within the documents.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds