Agora and CB Subs integration

14 years 6 months ago #115020 by Hazzaa
Agora and CB Subs integration was created by Hazzaa
Hi guys
I have several people asking to create a plugin that allows integration between Agora and CB Subs.
The way it would need to be handled is to add a user to specific groups created with in Agora.

How can a plugin be created for this?
Is there any documentation or any clues as to the API's and how we can handle/develop such a plugin?

Experience is something you get just after you really need it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 6 months ago #115029 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Agora and CB Subs integration
API is not ready yet.

Your best bet is to look at existing SQL integration plugin feature and propose SQL statement(s) needed to add a user to AGORA group and remove user to agora group.

Once API is open a better plugin could be produced of course (like the DOCman and Remository plugin).

14 years 6 months ago #115031 by Hazzaa
Replied by Hazzaa on topic Re:Agora and CB Subs integration
Thanks Nick. This will be perfect for now

Experience is something you get just after you really need it.

14 years 3 months ago #120381 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Agora and CB Subs integration
Just for reference the usage of CBSubs SQL Actions and Agora can be found here .

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds