[SOLVED] CBSubs CIC Credit Mutuel gateway obsolete soon

1 year 10 months ago #329656 by agaudin
Hello

could be helpfull : on their website you can download a php7 kit
www.monetico-paiement.fr/fr/installer/telechargements/kit_telechargeable.aspx
event if you're not one of their client : you can ask their support service for a testng website code there
www.monetico-paiement.fr/fr/support.html

I already downloaded with my client ID if you prefer to get it directly - see link below (confidential mode)

This message contains confidential information

Best regards

Antoine.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #329674 by agaudin
Hi again

I asked them by private message and the sent me the english documentation ; you can got it with the hidden link below :

EDIT : I put all documentation in a permanent folder

They also have a migration document in english but they snt me the french one, I will ask for the english version. To be continued :-)

Best regards

Antoine

1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #329675 by krileon
Thank you! Will take a look at what all needs done once they've sent over the English migration documentation. Did they provide where on their website they keep the documentation so we can store a link in our ticketing system and in the gateway for later?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 10 months ago #329684 by agaudin
Hello

I'm glad to tell you I finally got all english documentation (see links below in hidden zone) :
- full technical documentation of the V2 gateway (Eng)
- migration documentation (V1 -> V2) (Eng)

They sent me it directly by email (it's not a download link) : but I put both guides on my ownwebsite in a folder I won't remove as long as you need it ; so you can add a link to your ticketing system.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

I hope it will work now :-)

Best regards and many thanks for your patience

Antoine

1 year 10 months ago #329687 by krileon
Thank you, I've attached both to the forge ticket.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8970

Since we have until October will work it into my schedule as other projects are currently being worked on.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 7 months ago #330582 by agaudin
Hi,

me again  ;-)
A small message for a small "up" as reminder - they said old gateway won't work from next October 
forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8970

Do you have any visibility ?

Best regards

Antoine.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn