[#3717] No subscriptions created after registration

11 years 6 months ago #210969 by deltafidesign
Replied by deltafidesign on topic Re: No subscriptions created after registration
Yes, perfectly working before.

After that I think (not sure... do not remember sure...) that I just run CB tools; anything else. No installation, adding, etc...

Consider that CB tools still give me an error that is generated in the past and tryed to solve with Kyle with no succes, so he told me to ignore it. You can see it in the tools. But it has nothing to do with this problem; anyway please do not fix it from backend or I lost textarea chatacters limit.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #211024 by krileon
We've reviewed your install and we can't find a cause for it, but for some reason subscriptions refuse to activate during registration. The integrations however still seam to work. For example I was able to set the subscription to bypass confirmation/approval and it worked, but I still wasn't subscribed. They all appear working perfectly fine once logged in.

I suspect it's a 3rd party conflict as I am not ware of any configuration in CBSubs to do this. If possible please create a clean install on the same host with just Joomla, CB, and CBSubs to see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 6 months ago #211046 by deltafidesign
Replied by deltafidesign on topic Re: No subscriptions created after registration
No new componenti, modules or plugins installed or upgraded before this issue, so it should work as it did till now. I cant understand.

i can confirm that In the past I has same issue If I let user upload avatar during registration process. The time took to loda the form to upload the image was big in some cases and I could see same issue: no subscriptions created.

Now anyway, the time to load the registration for is nomal, but no subscriptions created.

11 years 6 months ago #211048 by zahmundzornig
Replied by zahmundzornig on topic Re: No subscriptions created after registration
Since last night I have exact the same problem!

System:
Joomla 1.5.26
CB 1.8.1
CB subs 2.0.2

I updated last week our website in a website-copy on a test-server (same environment/host). Everything was fine there. This night I installed the upgrade on the original website (with the latest CB & CB Subs files) and I have a problem with the registration-process and also the problem with [USERNAME]! After registration the CB Sub don´t create the subscription. The user get all email-messages correctly. But when he likes to login, he get the message, that he has no permission for this section.
Under this message he get the posibility to choose one subscription a second time. After this he can login.
The problem is, he choose in the original registration-form subscription A and can chose after trying to login only subscription B.

I´m looking now for hours, compare both installations in detail but I can´t find the problem.

It would be great, if you can take a look at this issue.

www.zahmundzornig.de thanx joomlapolis for the great work and support!
Build with CB: www.jaii.de

11 years 6 months ago #211049 by zahmundzornig
Replied by zahmundzornig on topic Re: No subscriptions created after registration
Ok, I found the issue. The problem depends (in my case) on the conditional plugin. I used this last night the first time and configured a country/State condition. It worked well, but this cause the problem. I deactivate the plug and the registration process is fine.

I don´t know now if it is a problem in the plugin or in my configuration. It would be realy great if someone have a look at this.

www.zahmundzornig.de thanx joomlapolis for the great work and support!
Build with CB: www.jaii.de

11 years 6 months ago #211062 by deltafidesign
I can confirm it! In my case too, issue is generated by conditional plugin.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.535 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn