Links jumping around the place on CB template. Help please

10 years 7 months ago #232277 by TecHKnowuk
First of all I apologise, I think I have this post in category incorrectly. So I hope you can forgive my foggy Monday morning/weekend morning brain.

I have a strange problem with your CB template which I recently purchased. This is difficult to explain and more easily described if you visit my website at www.techknow.org.uk and try to run your cursor over the breadcrumbs "home" icon. You will see that the link jumps to the right. In any event, i have attached a screenshot

The problem is NOT restricted just to this one instance. In fact I notice throughout the site several edit icon links do the same thing. This is frustrating and would be appreciative if we can get some technical advice on how to resolve this problem.

Thanks for your help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 7 months ago #232278 by nant

10 years 7 months ago #232279 by TecHKnowuk

nant wrote: joomla version?
cb version?
mycommunity template version?

Sorry about that.

Joomla Version 3.15
CB version running latest 1.9
We bought recently the "My Community Template" from you so whatever the latest version this is at

Thanks for your time on this

10 years 7 months ago #232329 by Jacob
Do you have any type of tooltip plugins? I'm still debugging but it does not to be related to the template but another external source.

Joomla Development and Support since 2005

10 years 7 months ago #232330 by TecHKnowuk

Jacob wrote: Do you have any type of tooltip plugins? I'm still debugging but it does not to be related to the template but another external source.

Nope, no tooltip plugins. It happens in Firefox (latest build) and also Internet Explorer.

10 years 7 months ago #232341 by Jacob
Would you be able to PM me your site admin login? I'd like to review the backend.

Joomla Development and Support since 2005

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.547 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn