Coolness template not working with Fabrik lists

8 years 11 months ago #264146 by aasinutko
Hi, I purchased the template package from Joomlapolis and I am having a problem using the Coolness template with Fabrik lists. I am not sure where to start looking for the problem because it could be a CSS file or JQ or maybe Javascript? Anyway I am providing a screen capture of what a Fabrik list looks like when I use the Coolness template.

First problem is that the Advanced search tool function in the Fabrik list is expanded and clicking on the buttons has no affect at all. Also there is no control over the icons and the only way to remove them is to comment out the CSS. There are two images I am providing with this post. One is using the default Protostar template that comes with Joomla 341 named "template_problem2" and this is how the list should look and then other image "template_problem" is what the Fabrik list looks like using the Coolness template.

If anyone has a suggestion for where to start looking to fix this problem I would appreciate the help very much.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #264161 by nant
I am not a CSS guru, but it looks like a styling issue.

I have pinged our template developer and brought this thread to his attention.

Unfortunately he is traveling these days, so he might need to respond early next week.

I will also keep this thread on my tracker to make sure it is addressed asap.

8 years 10 months ago #264546 by Jacob
Hello, are you able to post or PM me a link where I can review this issue live?

Joomla Development and Support since 2005

8 years 10 months ago #264869 by aasinutko
Replied by aasinutko on topic Coolness template not working with Fabrik lists
Hello, I did as asked providing a URL using private messaging and still haven't heard back. I am working on this web site and cannot leave the Coolness template up as you asked because I am about to publish the web site. Please let me know when you will finally be able to look at my web site template issue and I will set the template back to the Coolness template.

Thanks.

Anthony

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.529 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn