CB rc2 problems

18 years 1 month ago #8442 by Choke
CB rc2 problems was created by Choke
In the back-end I have a problem.
When I go to the configuration I get two errors:
Warning: exec() [function.exec]: Unable to fork [convert -version] in (..)/administrator\components\com_comprofiler\imgToolbox.class.php on line 625

Warning: exec() [function.exec]: Unable to fork [jpegtopnm -version 2>&1] in (...)/components\com_comprofiler\imgToolbox.class.php on line 633

And I hav created some lists but they won´t show coorectly... sometimes no-one shows in the list and I get one error; thisone:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in (....)/components\com_comprofiler\comprofiler.html.php on line 718

Can anyone help me please....?? to fix it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 month ago #8444 by Choke
Replied by Choke on topic Re:CB rc2 problems
I solved the problems of the list to make a new list and that works.. only the erros in de configuration are ther... but all works fine now.

17 years 6 months ago #22059 by dannorris
Replied by dannorris on topic Re:CB rc2 problems
Does anyone know why these errors are occurring? I am also getting these errors

Warning: exec() [function.exec]: Unable to fork [convert -version] in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ildp.org.au\administrator\components\com_comprofiler\imgToolbox.class.php on line 638

Warning: exec() [function.exec]: Unable to fork [jpegtopnm -version 2>&1] in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\ildp.org.au\administrator\components\com_comprofiler\imgToolbox.class.php on line 649

17 years 6 months ago #22065 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:CB rc2 problems
Yes - this has also been discussed many times.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn