CB Core Files Plugin Files MIssing .. XML Files Mi

13 years 10 months ago #132623 by drgolden
I am very new to Joomla/CB (Neebie) and have been asked to help get a website straightened out. This is for the Children's Oncology Camping Association International website, and they have some key events coming up and need to get the website going. I would appreciate some immediate help while I get up to speed. (Another individual installed Joomla and CB and is otherwise occupied)

In a nutshell, when I run the CB Tools Check CB plugins database here are the results:

Community Builder Version 1.2.1

CB Tools: Check CB plugins database: Results

CB plugin "CB Core": CB Core has no readable xml file /home/cocaintl/cocai.org/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcore/cb.core.xml

CB plugin "CB Menu": CB Menu has no readable xml file /home/cocaintl/cocai.org/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbmenu/cb.menu.xml

CB plugin "CB Connections": CB Connections has no readable xml file /home/cocaintl/cocai.org/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconnections/cb.connections.xml

CB plugin "Content Author": Content Author has no readable xml file /home/cocaintl/cocai.org/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbmamboauthortab/cb.authortab.xml

CB plugin "Forum integration": Forum integration has no readable xml file /home/cocaintl/cocai.org/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.xml

CB plugin "Mamblog Blog": Mamblog Blog has no readable xml file /home/cocaintl/cocai.org/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbmamblogtab/cb.mamblogtab.xml

CB plugin "YaNC Newsletters": YaNC Newsletters has no readable xml file /home/cocaintl/cocai.org/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_yancintegration/yanc.xml

CB plugin "Private Message System": Private Message System has no readable xml file /home/cocaintl/cocai.org/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_pms_mypmspro/pms.mypmspro.xml

In addition, the Plugin Manager generates the attache d image. Notice that the directories for some of the plugin files show a strikethrough.

Is this an install problem, permissions problem, etc?

The Children's Oncology Camping Association is a great cause and I would like to do everything possible to help them out.

Thanks for your help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #132628 by nant

13 years 6 months ago #141375 by samuel@raffleshouse.com
Replied by samuel@raffleshouse.com on topic Re:CB Core Files Plugin Files MIssing .. XML Files Mi
This is the first time I have tried out CB.
I have also subscribed to Joompolis membership to pay for download of all documentation.

After completely successfully installing and configuring, I realised that I can't see the private messaging or quick messaging icon.

When I read the manual, I realised "plug_pms_mypmspro" is supposed to be installed in the CB plug in.
Somehow, I can't find this plug in installed.

Please help.

Thank you very much.
Sam

13 years 6 months ago #141377 by nant
samuel@raffleshouse.com wrote:

This is the first time I have tried out CB.
I have also subscribed to Joompolis membership to pay for download of all documentation.

After completely successfully installing and configuring, I realised that I can't see the private messaging or quick messaging icon.

When I read the manual, I realised "plug_pms_mypmspro" is supposed to be installed in the CB plug in.
Somehow, I can't find this plug in installed.

Please help.

Thank you very much.
Sam

You need to install a PMS extension separately - recommend uddeIM and then configure the included (already installed) pms plugin to use uddeIM.

Also the CB login module has a similar parameter that you need to set.

13 years 6 months ago #141565 by samuel@raffleshouse.com
Replied by samuel@raffleshouse.com on topic Right version number for uddeim
Hi,

Please advise which latest stable version of uddeim I can use for CB 1.2.3.

Thanks!
Samuel

13 years 6 months ago #141566 by samuel@raffleshouse.com
Replied by samuel@raffleshouse.com on topic Re:Right version number for uddeim
Hi,

Just to add...I'm missing the included PMS on my installed CB. Should I reinstall? Is there anywhere I can get the included PMS plugin?

Thank you so much for your help!
Cheers,
Samuel

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn