user list search slide

13 years 8 months ago #139513 by Joe028
user list search slide was created by Joe028
I am having a problem only in IE when viewing a user list and you click the search link, the search parameters slide down. However they slide down and do not move down my footer and the rest of the page, they slide overtop of everything below it on the page. It works fine in firefox. any suggestions? Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #139516 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:user list search slide
Joe, first of all, please upgrade to the newest Joomla and CB. :)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

13 years 8 months ago #139520 by Joe028
Replied by Joe028 on topic Re:user list search slide
I am using CB 1.2.3, cbsubs 1.0.3, and joomla 1.5.20. All updated to the latest version and still in ie it doesn't show up correctly. Would this be a css issue? or is it in the default.php file? Thank you

13 years 8 months ago #139522 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:user list search slide
Joe028 wrote:

I am having a problem only in IE when viewing a user list and you click the search link, the search parameters slide down. However they slide down and do not move down my footer and the rest of the page, they slide overtop of everything below it on the page. It works fine in firefox. any suggestions? Thank you

Post URL so people can see what you see.
Use Firefox error console to see if your page has javascript errors.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn