Registration Submit Button Missing

13 years 7 months ago #139699 by barricademan
Registration Submit Button Missing was created by barricademan
For some unknown reason the submit button for the registration page is missing.

I have searched the forum but failed to come across another post that helped.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #139701 by barricademan
Replied by barricademan on topic Re:Registration Submit Button Missing
After staring at the page for a while, I noticed a spot at the bottom of the registration fields, I put my mouse over it and found that it was the submit button.

I believe the css is styling the button wrong, it is blending in with the page.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

13 years 7 months ago #139713 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Registration Submit Button Missing
barricademan wrote:

After staring at the page for a while, I noticed a spot at the bottom of the registration fields, I put my mouse over it and found that it was the submit button.

I believe the css is styling the button wrong, it is blending in with the page.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Use firebug to inspect the page and see what class is used.

Ask your template provider to help you.

Default Joomla template should work ok.

13 years 7 months ago #139720 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Registration Submit Button Missing
Fix your template or switch templates, you should consult with your template developer for further advise. We also can't assist (no one can for that matter) with CSS issues without a link to the issue it self. You've also posted in the CB 1.2.1 boards, if not a mistake please upgrade to CB 1.2.3.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn