[SOLVED] Edit Profile - Internal Server Error

14 years 1 month ago #123351 by scathdesolas
Replied by scathdesolas on topic Re:Edit Profile - Internal Server Error
My Fields and Fields_Values tables somehow got corrupted.

How to restore your settings:

Okay everyone, I found the problem was inside the SQL. For anyone else with this issue, read below.

BACKUP ALL COMPROFILER TABLES FIRST

Click Export tab in phpMyAdmin.

Select all tables with jos_comprofiler in its name. (jos_ is the default prefix for joomla, if yours is different just find tables with comprofiler in its name)

Check mark, at the right, under Structure the box where it says "Add DROP TABLE / VIEW / PROCEDURE / FUNCTION" and "Add IF NOT EXISTS"

At the bottom it should say "Save as file", checkmark that box then click "Go". Save the file as whatever you wish, normally for me "CB_Backup_Full_TodaysDateHere".

Next repeat this step, but only select fields of significance, such as all tables except fields and field_values. Export this file and save it as "CB_Import_1".

Now go back to Structure, the tab at the top left in phpMyAdmin. Select / Check off all tables that say "jos_comprofiler".

Once selected, scroll to the bottom and select the dropdown that is labeled "With selected:" and click Drop. Hit "Go" or "Ok" on the next prompt.

Uninstall Community Builder Component. Select Components in Joomla Administrator Panel (Back-End) and select comprofiler, then click Uninstall. (You do not need to uninstall the modules)

Next go to the Install section and re-install Community Builder. Wait, until all steps are completed.

Go to Import tab. Select the SQL file that you just exported. The one named "CB_Import_1".

If you receive the error again, repeat the above steps but select different tables, each time. And then export for example "CB_Import_2", "CB_Import_3".

Repeat this process until you find out where your error is. If all else fails, copy down all information in your SQL and simply reinstall CB and input everything manually.

Post edited by: scathdesolas, at: 2010/02/01 20:14

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn