Edit profile -db error

14 years 2 months ago #123250 by aelsharawi
Edit profile -db error was created by aelsharawi
# Exact PHP version. PHP Version 5.2.11
# Exact CB version. 1.2.1
# Exact Joomla version.Joomla! 1.5.15 Stable [ Wojmamni Ama Mamni ] 05-November-2009 04:00 GMT

# Detailed description of problem. (screenshots? link?)
I got this message when trying to update the profile
[code:1] moscomprofiler::«»store failed: Unknown column 'job' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `jos_comprofiler` SET `user_id`=63,`hits`='0',`message_last_sent`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`message_number_sent`='0',`avatarapproved`='1',`approved`=1,`confirmed`=1,`registeripaddr`='',`cbactivation`='',`banned`='0',`acceptedterms`='0',`cat_id`='0',`job`='',`institute`='',`phone`='',`country`='',`city`='',`address`='',`lastupdatedate`='2010-01-31 14:32:06',`website`='',`location`='',`occupation`='',`interests`='',`company`='',`state`='',`zipcode`='',`fax`='' WHERE id='63'[/code:1]

# Any error messages reported with Joomla debug mode on and error reporting set to maximum? N/A
# Any error messages reported with your hosts error log? no
# Any ACL modification components? (JACL, etc..) np
# Any SEF components? no
# Move or encrypt configuration.php? no
# Upgrade from CB version ?? or fresh install? fresh
# Migrated from Joomla version ?? or fresh install? fresh
# What browser is issue present in? firefox/IE

---
we even deleted all the db field stored by cb.
our site is some how new we can reformate the db of cb if this will solve the issue,please help us.

Post edited by: aelsharawi, at: 2010/01/31 22:37

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #123328 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Edit profile -db error
You have a plugin trying to save to the field called "job", but the field doesn't exist. Disable plugins 1 by 1 until resolved. I also recommend running CB Tools to see if the field can be re-created and resolve your issue. All of your fields should be prefixed with cb_. No prefix generally means created by a plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #123784 by aelsharawi
Replied by aelsharawi on topic Re:Edit profile -db error
I disabled all the plugins,but no good
CB Tools ,all greens

PLZ PLZ help me
its our chance now before we launch the site ,if the solutions needs surgical measurment like formatting the database.thx

14 years 2 months ago #123786 by aelsharawi
Replied by aelsharawi on topic Re:Edit profile -db error
I may installed this plugin ? actually I dont remember,
however I remember that I renamed the default fields of CB "occupation" ,is this the problem ?

14 years 2 months ago #123853 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Edit profile -db error
aelsharawi wrote:

I may installed this plugin ? actually I dont remember,
however I remember that I renamed the default fields of CB "occupation" ,is this the problem ?

No the issue is something installed is trying to query your database table _comprofiler for a column called "job", which does not exist. Please examine what you've installed or any changes you've made to CB. B)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn