why use can not login with CB +VM in Joomla 1.5.10

14 years 2 months ago #123399 by Hofox
Hi, i use the CB 1.21 (Latest) + VirtueMart 1.1.4 (stable) in Joomla 1.5.10.
when user login, there is a error message below:

Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser. Please refresh/reload page before filling-in.

user can login until i uninstall the VM.
so, who can help me to solve it?
tks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #123419 by rrepucci
All of a sudden we are seeing the same error. It happens when users try to login or retrieve an email address that is not in the system. If you enter a valid email address, thean all appears to work correctly. But if the email is not in the DB, then the 'session..'message pops up.

It worked fine last week and we have made no changes.

14 years 2 months ago #123432 by krileon
You appear to be 5 version behind for Joomla. Could you please upgrade to 1.5.15 and please provide your results after the upgrade? Also please see help us help you within my signature as need further information about your server and installation, thank you. :)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #123646 by Hofox
krileon wrote:

You appear to be 5 version behind for Joomla. Could you please upgrade to 1.5.15 and please provide your results after the upgrade? Also please see help us help you within my signature as need further information about your server and installation, thank you. :)

i have upgraded the 1.5.10 to 1.5.15.
but the problem is still not solved.
BTW, user can login successfully sometimes and sometimes can not. why?

14 years 2 months ago #123647 by Hofox
rrepucci wrote:

All of a sudden we are seeing the same error. It happens when users try to login or retrieve an email address that is not in the system. If you enter a valid email address, thean all appears to work correctly. But if the email is not in the DB, then the 'session..'message pops up.

It worked fine last week and we have made no changes.

i have confirmed and checked the user email in the user management of back-end.
where i check the user email?

14 years 2 months ago #123682 by krileon
Please see help us help you within my signature. Follow the debug steps very carefully and ensure you provide the requested information. Thank you. :)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn