Login issue - standard X CBs

13 years 7 months ago #141177 by arcoinvest
Login issue - standard X CBs was created by arcoinvest
Hello,

I`m having an issue with my login form and wonder if someone would be able to help. I have community builder installed and the login module at the left collum www.arcotrading.com.br/ is fine and shows "Sem conta ainda? Cadastre-se" which is the link to register via CB www.arcotrading.com.br/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers&Itemid=112.

So far so good. However when I bump into a page that requires login Joomla seems to bring up its standard Login module (even though) it`s not installed www.arcotrading.com.br/Log-in.html

Ideally I`d need CB`s login to be used within all process disabling the standar login OR if its not possible I`d need to somehow be able to edit the standard login page in order to add a "Not registered yet? Click here" or similar that would point to CB`s registration.

I`ve tried enabling Allow User Registration at global config. but the "Register" link that shows at the page points to the standard login instead of CB`s.

Any ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 7 months ago #141181 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Login issue - standard X CBs
If you are using CB 1.2.1 (because this is the area you posted in), please upgrade to CB 1.2.3 and post back in CB 1.2.3 area.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn