auto-----How can I fill this Conditional

12 years 5 months ago #178881 by andreas.hallberg
Replied by andreas.hallberg on topic Re: auto-----How can I fill this Conditional
I have the same problem. My condititions will not save.

joomla 1.7.1
cb 1.7
GJ 2.4

I also have an Access missmatch. It says "Everybody" in the table but "All registred users" in edit mode.

/Andreas
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #179065 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: auto-----How can I fill this Conditional
Could not confirm your issue. For conditions simply input a substitution for example "[username] Equal To 123". Regarding the mismatch this is purely a cosmetic bug and have created a bug ticket to fix for next release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #179091 by krileon
Investigated further and confirmed a bug fixed for next release (GJ 2.5). A work around is to use professional subscriber incubator project CB Auto Actions which supports GJ 2.x and does not have this problem.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #189510 by ronvix
I tried another workaround by editing the record in the #__groupjive_plugin_auto table.
For the condition "[cb_familiar] Equal to 1" I tried this values:
field: [cb_familiar]
operator: 0
value: 1
It seems to be ok when editing the auto from the backend, but the condition didn't work.

12 years 1 month ago #189666 by krileon
As stated in my previous posts, it's bugged.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.321 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn