JA-Teline IV and Groupjive IE9 template problem

12 years 4 months ago #182751 by lebellegardien
Replied by lebellegardien on topic Re: JA-Teline IV and Groupjive IE9 template problem
Hello Krileon, so I've tried with another template and I've got the same error syntax but this time it doesn't crash the template.
Well but I'm quite sure it's upgrading Groupjive to v2.4.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #183015 by krileon
Please install GJ 2.4 and all its integrations (those you already have installed). Once done switch to default Joomla template and see if your issue persists. If it does review what modules you have on the page having problems and disable them then confirm if issue still present.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #184092 by lebellegardien
Replied by lebellegardien on topic Re: JA-Teline IV and Groupjive IE9 template problem
I found the solution, I reinstall Groupjive 2.4 RC2, then I saw I add a JCE problem with IE, so I installed JCKeditor and in my JA TELINE IV template I choose CSS Optimization to Join and Minify and it works now.

Thanks for your help

12 years 3 months ago #184117 by nant

lebellegardien wrote: I found the solution, I reinstall Groupjive 2.4 RC2, then I saw I add a JCE problem with IE, so I installed JCKeditor and in my JA TELINE IV template I choose CSS Optimization to Join and Minify and it works now.

Thanks for your help

Please note that the latest is GJ 1.4 and not 2.4 RC2!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn