[SOLVED] makea list (cb list) with groupjive

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #185094 by ceomago
hi,

I need to create a list of users through CB list (advanced filters) but organized by the group they belong grouojive. how make this? Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #185129 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: makea list (cb list) with groupjive
A user can below to an unlimited amount of groups. Don't see how you'd accomplish this. At any rate it's not possible as calculated fields can't be used in the Sort By of a userlist and what groups a user belongs to is not stored to a user field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #185131 by ceomago
Replied by ceomago on topic Re: makea list (cb list) with groupjive
I need to create a list of users organized by the group they belong cb groupjive. I think it could do so using the CB list manager and advanced filters but I do not know how to build the SQL statement. any idea?.

12 years 3 months ago #185156 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: makea list (cb list) with groupjive
Filters don't sort the userlist. Are you wanting to filter the userlist so only users who belong to a specific usergroup are shown? If so that can certainly be done, please confirm and can provide a filter for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ceomago

12 years 3 months ago #185159 by ceomago
yes, i do. that's exactly what I need

12 years 3 months ago #185327 by ceomago
i try with:

(SELECT `name`
FROM `#_comprofiler`
WHERE `user_id`