I have set up a number of groups for each category
I have created a field "Auto Join"
I have set it up the following way:
Display: Multi-select
Mode: Automatic
Exclude categories: -Select Categories-
Exclude groups: -Select Groups-
Display categories: Show

Result: User ist added to Usergroup but NOT Groupjive Group he selects during registration.

Am I missing here something?

Thank you for your help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #186231 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Auto Join not function properly
Please test registration with debug mode enabled and maximum error reporting set in Joomla global configuration. Please provide any on-screen errors you see (not the query log at bottom of page!). It's possible there maybe a bug, I can't recall as have been working on GJ 2.5 for so long and fixed numerous issues through GJ which includes in the auto integration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn