Is Groupjive compatible with J2.5.1?

12 years 2 months ago #189794 by riddell
Is Groupjive compatible with J2.5.1? was created by riddell
Will Groupjive 2.4 work with the new Joomla 2.5.1 and CB 1.8? If not, when will the upgrade be ready.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #189798 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Is Groupjive compatible with J2.5.1?
Probably, I can say GJ 2.5 for sure is as that's what I developed it on. GJ 2.5 RC1 public release is already done; see Professional downloads section. We haven't published the front page article yet is all.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #189803 by riddell
Replied by riddell on topic Re: Is Groupjive compatible with J2.5.1?
OK thanks. About how long before GJ2.5 publicly released?

12 years 2 months ago #189809 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Is Groupjive compatible with J2.5.1?

riddell wrote: OK thanks. About how long before GJ2.5 publicly released?

Depends on feedback and issues identified.

12 years 1 month ago #193333 by dryas
Replied by dryas on topic Re: Is Groupjive compatible with J2.5.1?
i ve just migrate a joomla 1.5.X GJ 2.4 CB 1.8
to
joomla 1.7 GJ2.4 CB 1.8

after that i ve update joomla 1.7 to 2.5.1

everything is working fine.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn