[SOLVED] Datepicker ... and maybe +

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #192253 by jaume_teixido
[SOLVED] Datepicker ... and maybe + was created by jaume_teixido
Hi,
I'm new in cb and groupjive... and just a baby in joomla... so sorry for my low degree questions...

My site (www.cevilassardemar.cat/webjoomla) has
CB: 1.8 RC2 (i think that it has the same problem with 1.8)
Groupjive: 2.5rc2 (and have the same problem with 2.4)

Using groupjive I the datepicker doesn't works (at least in events)... and mybe I have same problem with ¿? any ¿? googlemaps link ¿?

I read in other posts about jquery problem (but I try to make some changes (I also have try with tools like "System - jQuery++ Integrator by tushev.org" plugin but this no works.

I read also in old post some problems about z-index... maybe ¿? but... were I must change this values?

Well... sorry for low level questions...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #192255 by jaume_teixido
Replied by jaume_teixido on topic Re: Datepicker ... and maybe +
Solved!!!!
witht jQuery Easy
www.simplifyyourweb.com/

sorry! and thanks...

12 years 1 month ago #192327 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Datepicker ... and maybe +
CB 1.8 Stable has a deep noConflict state for jQuery; simply install CB 1.8 and nothing should conflict with CBs jQuery anymore.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #192450 by jaume_teixido
Replied by jaume_teixido on topic Re: Datepicker ... and maybe +
Ok,

I've downgrade CB and GroupJive to last stable versions, and there's no conflict with Jquery. Thanks... but now I have another problem with datepicker: When I select in datepicker "hour" or "minutes" after one selection... the bar disappears... look at images... (datepicker.jpg)

Another problem in the same window is with Addres and googlemaps. I must repeat the city name in Address, if not doesn't works the link to google maps (the jpg file added shows how it works)

thanks for all.
Attachments:

12 years 1 month ago #192469 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: Datepicker ... and maybe +
datepicker:
I had a problem with datepicker in GJ, when I used "System - jQuery++ Integrator by tushev.org (I tried all my plugins one by one and this one resulted with the problem) I then uninstalled ->problem finished.
googlemaps:
location is not city name! Can be for example parish center.
then address: street, city or only city

12 years 1 month ago #192539 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Datepicker ... and maybe +
Why did you downgrade? The date usage is completed replaced with drop-downs. The time usage is an input drop-down combo; all already working in GJ 2.5. As for the Address you can't just put a city you need to have state + city and probably country too. Example: Atlanta, GA will show a map for Atlanta Georgia. You type it as you would if you were at Google maps.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn