[SOLVED] Single Group wall displayed in a module

12 years 1 month ago #193031 by jojo12

... end of the week

Waiting for that ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #193034 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Single Group thread displayed in a module
It's done and working on creating the GJ 2.5 Stable build (takes awhile to zip all this up, just finished approx. 1hr ago final changes) to go into Workgroups for testing over the weekend. If all good stable will publicly release beginning of next week.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #193035 by jojo12
Thanks Kyle!

12 years 1 month ago #193531 by jaume_teixido
Replied by jaume_teixido on topic Re: [solved] Single Group wall displayed in a module
Fantàstic 2.5 Plas, plas, pals = :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

just waiting for next versions more configurable...
just one question: how we can change the wall post id for for exmple the first 50 chras in the post?

thanks!!!!

and really really excellent Krileon!!!!

12 years 1 month ago #193617 by krileon

just one question: how we can change the wall post id for for exmple the first 50 chras in the post?

Don't understand your question. Please be more specific.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 1 month ago #193625 by tentortoise
Hello Krileon, no wish to bother you I just wanted to be sure that the new 2.5 stable GroupJive is not out yet. I see the 2.5 RC2 package from 2/10/2012 but not something more recent.

Thanks again,

Josh

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn