Problem installing 251 GroupJive update

12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #196655 by IAAF
I am trying this a second time with the latest version 251 of GroupJive

I installed all pieces exactly in the order that the cbjg_manual instructed - plug-in first, then integrations, and then the mods.

I again received the same error as the last installation when trying to install the int_groupjivefile_251.zip

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /xxx/xxx/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

================================
I then tried to install the mod_cbgropjive_j17.zip and received this error:
=================================

Upload showPlugins - Upload Failed
ERROR: Could not find a CB XML setup file in the package.
[ Continue ... ]
Upload showPlugins - Failed
Installation file not found:
/xxx/tmp/install_4f7b87c7a96fc/
[ Continue ... ]

==================================
I've had CB for several years now and have never run into an install error before until about a month ago when I tried to install the cbgroupjive_2.5. I never could get that to work and I had installed that in the correct order as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

do you have to completed uninstall the previous version first (because I did not).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 weeks ago #196668 by nant
Take a look at manual again please.

You are trying to install a Joomla module using the CB Plugin Manager.

You need to use the Joomla installer for this.

Also covered in our FAQ area.

12 years 2 weeks ago #196713 by IAAF
I just deleted all groupjive related files and re-installed being very careful to install everything in the right order in the right places and followed instructions. I'm still getting this error as soon as I try to install the int_cbgroupjivefile_251.zip. Could someone please take a look at this for me on my site?

12 years 2 weeks ago #196780 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problem installing 251 GroupJive update

I just deleted all groupjive related files and re-installed being very careful to install everything in the right order in the right places and followed instructions. I'm still getting this error as soon as I try to install the int_cbgroupjivefile_251.zip. Could someone please take a look at this for me on my site?

Please review your server error log or attempt to install with debug mode and maximum error reporting configured in Joomla global configuration to see if any error occurred. The file integration is very close to 2MB. Please contact your host and have PHP upload limited increased to no less than 4MB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 days ago #197660 by IAAF
I had my limit set to a size much, much larger a year or so ago.

Is there is residual fields/files that I could look for and remove since I did initially load a module into CB vs joomla? I tried multiple times to delete everything - even going to the server to remove but it appears like something may be in the database and/or on server that is not being removed.

12 years 2 days ago #197771 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Problem installing 251 GroupJive update
How are you trying to install the file integration? GJ and its integrations are CB plugins that you install through CB. Only the module is installed through Joomla.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn