Slowpost

11 years 11 months ago #199486 by jaume_teixido
Replied by jaume_teixido on topic Re: Slowpost
Hi Kyle,

I need your help, really I’m sure that only a GJ expert like you can guide me to the solution.

I’ve disable all other plugins
I’ve changed the template to default (atomic) one
I’ve uninstall all not necessary components
With hosting people we revised the server performance and they say that every thing is ok
I’ve change to English version.

I make test with other components (that use sql server: like jomcomments) and it looks with a good (enough) performance.
Also, the profile wall post goes ok.

I’ve reinstall CB 1.8 and GJ 2.51 (remember that for another problem we install RC versions, after we install the official ones, but now I’ve reinstalled it again).

But … the Group Jive post (wall, events, file, …) goes really slow, and in the debug mode of joomla I can not see anything important.

I need your help to debug this important problem for our website.
Can you help us?
We can take offline when you need to see anything, I can give you access to MySQL PHPAdmin, anything you need.

Thanks a lot!

image is a 16 seconds post
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #199502 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Slowpost
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Please understand this is not an issue, bug, or anything of the sort. The performance problems are stemming from your site or your host specifically. My self (3 test sites) and no other user is having such an issue. It's also possible your connection is simply slow and taking awhile to handle the response. At any rate will review and see if something present could be choking your site.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 11 months ago #199505 by jaume_teixido
many thanks... PM you.

11 years 11 months ago #199527 by krileon
No idea what's holding up the post. There's no errors and performance monitoring doesn't log performance during a PHP functions operators. Page load times on average for your site are 20s though, which is very high (normal is around 10s or less), but this is due to having so many images on your site (background alone takes 6s to load). Something installed seams to be conflicting, but I've no idea what. Recommend starting a second site on the same domain with just Joomla, CB, and GJ to see if the same performance issues are present to rule out 3rd party conflicts and see if it's a problem in GJ or host related.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 11 months ago #199555 by jaume_teixido
Thanks for your time! really...

I will follow your instructions...

just one think, is there any document where talk about CB and GB database (index, MyIsam or Innodb, ...)

thanks, really.. I will inform about my progress.

11 years 11 months ago #199646 by krileon
CB and GJ are both fully indexed. You can add more indexes manually if you want, but it probably won't do any good.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.367 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn