Video Upload`

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #198714 by wrinasellers
Video Upload` was created by wrinasellers
Hello all. Quick Question

Was thinking of upgrading/renewing Groupjive/membership. But, I require members to be able to upload their videos to our site and not youtube etc... has that changed for the video wall?

Can't find any information on this, nor can I submit my pre-sales question without paying for support... enough said.

Thanks for your help.

W.Sellers

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #198810 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Video Upload`
No, there is no video upload feature. The video integration lets you add videos from various trusted video sites such as Youtube.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 11 months ago #198815 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Video Upload`

wrinasellers wrote:
Can't find any information on this, nor can I submit my pre-sales question without paying for support... enough said.

Thanks for your help.

Not true.

You can post on our presales forum area here:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/87-presales

11 years 11 months ago #198845 by wrinasellers
Replied by wrinasellers on topic Re: Video Upload`
Thanks for the info... helps to read everything... Although, I can not get the video wall without upload features (hoping this will change)...which is very important to me... I want to support your efforts, and will join. I think CB and Joomla are great tools. Thanks for all your work.

Wrina

W.Sellers

11 years 11 months ago #198898 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Video Upload`
Thus far no video upload feature is planned. To implement video processing would require an entire API library. Maybe with CB 2.0, but certainly not any current release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn