Display of GJ Content

11 years 6 months ago #211476 by balero98
Display of GJ Content was created by balero98
I would like to display the content of the GroupJive Photo tab on its own page, the GJ Video tab on its own page and and the GJ Forum tab on it's own page. Is this an easy feat? The GJ module is not an option. It has no pagination, search or styling.

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #211487 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Display of GJ Content

balero98 wrote: I would like to display the content of the GroupJive Photo tab on its own page, the GJ Video tab on its own page and and the GJ Forum tab on it's own page. Is this an easy feat? The GJ module is not an option. It has no pagination, search or styling.

Thanks.

You can create a menu item to a specific group page - check the Groupjive Menu icon in groupjive panel

11 years 6 months ago #211491 by balero98
Replied by balero98 on topic Re: Display of GJ Content
I saw that, but in there I only see the options to create menu items for Video and Photo Approval, not the Video and Photo tabs. Am I not in the right place?

11 years 6 months ago #211493 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Display of GJ Content

balero98 wrote: I saw that, but in there I only see the options to create menu items for Video and Photo Approval, not the Video and Photo tabs. Am I not in the right place?

Right, there is no menu to just show those tabs - you can show the whole group.

I will bookmark this request so Kyle can address after he gets back from his much deserved vacation.

I will make sure he gives feedback early next week.

Sorry for inconvenience.

11 years 6 months ago #211496 by balero98
Thanks, Nant. Surely Kyle can't be the only one that can help with this.

Greetings to anyone else out there that can offer some guidance. My deadline is Monday. Would love to have this resolved and ready for review by then.

11 years 6 months ago #211797 by balero98
Is Kyle back, yet? Could really use some help with this. Hope he had a great vacation. I need one of those! :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn