Display posts and media on one page?

11 years 1 month ago #223550 by r083rt
Display posts and media on one page? was created by r083rt
Is there a way to display photos, wall posts, videos, etc all on one "wall page"?
I guess what I'm looking for is kind of like what all the other social networks have, is one wall for all posts and media.

I'm not sure why GroupJive separates them into tabs. If I am a user and scrolling through a group I would want to see all this content on one page. Separating these items just ads extra steps. Is there a way to display all of this on one page instead of splitting it up between tabs?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #223615 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Display posts and media on one page?

Is there a way to display photos, wall posts, videos, etc all on one "wall page"?

No.

I'm not sure why GroupJive separates them into tabs.

Because that's how I designed it. There's far too much content and features for a 1 display design to work at its current state. This will likely change in a future release, but for now it's working as designed.

Is there a way to display all of this on one page instead of splitting it up between tabs?

No.

The best I can suggest is install CB Activity as it is an activity feed for various activity throughout CB. You can't post content to the activity stream yet though and is for display only, but at least makes it easy to see new activity in the users groups, their connections groups, etc..

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn