GroupJive 1.8 beta 1, and now 2 and 3, Released

14 years 8 months ago #108259 by beat
softforge wrote:

Kunena 1.5.5 is out which contains a high risk security fix and the following feature:

[#17482] Add basic support for GroupJive permission handling

docs.kunena.com/index.php/Kunena_1.5.5_Read_Me

Hopefully this means we will see GroupJive B4 very soon... ;)

Yup :P

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 8 months ago #108330 by combat
rstoffiere wrote:

I received an email on July 15 announcing the release of GJ 1.8 Beta 4. Where is it? It's not on the forge site.

Help????

That is a really good question! I also wanna to know that, please!

Regards,

markus

14 years 8 months ago #108345 by softforge
I think the email was a typo and it was meant to say B3.

But from Beat's response, it looks like we wont have to wait that long...

If you like our plugins, please consider writing a review on the Joomla Extension Directory or the Community Builder Directory ...

14 years 8 months ago #108409 by krileon
softforge wrote:

I think the email was a typo and it was meant to say B3.

But from Beat's response, it looks like we wont have to wait that long...

Correct, it indeed was a typo. Yes, B4 is on the way. I'm working on finalizing it and fixing a few other bugs. I still need to add some additional things for forum integration; please keep in mind the only forum to be integrated is Kunena.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 8 months ago #108427 by shanesr
Very excited! Thanks for doing this.

Shane

14 years 8 months ago #108436 by krileon
B4 is released, please report any bugs to SVN and not on the forums. It makes it easier for me to track.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn