Kunena Integration in beta 4

14 years 7 months ago #108610 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:Kunena Integration in beta 4
I created a new bug in the forge. The table #__gj_jb is not being created.

It should also be noted for all that (once this table exists) the GJ CB plugin must be installed & published for forums to work, even if you do not want the tab.

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #108613 by Dieselmos
Replied by Dieselmos on topic Re:Kunena Integration in beta 4
Working for me forum created and published and working link.

14 years 7 months ago #108615 by ckayfish
Replied by ckayfish on topic Re:Kunena Integration in beta 4
Dieselmos wrote:

Interesting. I did a text search through the entire package (both component and cb plugin) and I will be humbled if either of these attempt to create the table #__gj_jb anywhere. Perhaps some have this from a previous release...?

Mine would not work until I created (probably not exactly as expected) this table manually.

Tips for understanding and solving your issue - Props to Krileon for creating this.
My Opensource CB Plugins: Mutual Connections and MYCB Cookie available here

14 years 7 months ago #108647 by Dieselmos
Replied by Dieselmos on topic Re:Kunena Integration in beta 4
ckayfish wrote:

Dieselmos wrote:

Interesting. I did a text search through the entire package (both component and cb plugin) and I will be humbled if either of these attempt to create the table #__gj_jb anywhere. Perhaps some have this from a previous release...?

Mine would not work until I created (probably not exactly as expected) this table manually.

Ye i had the old one installed before from groupjive.org

14 years 7 months ago #108666 by krileon

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 7 months ago #109056 by TimDoe
Replied by TimDoe on topic Re:Kunena Integration in beta 4
I'm having the same problem (I assume everyone is?) and tried creating the table but there is still no item in the menu for viewing the forum.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn