Add Bulletin button not displaying

14 years 1 month ago #126087 by dmoorefus
Add Bulletin button not displaying was created by dmoorefus
In my continuing series of problems... :S

Bulletins seem to be behaving strangely on my groups for some reason. They were working, but now, no 'Add Bulletin' button shows up on my group page as well the 'Bulletin Archive' button doesn't show up any longer.

All that's visible is the latest bulletin.

Also, in the bulletin that I did post, it looks like some escape characters are displayed in the post.

[code:1]'\r\n'[/code:1] is displayed twice where there were line returns and an apostrophe in the post has three slashes in front of it.

Thanks for the help

In the GroupJive settings:
Show Bulletinboard is set to 'Yes'
Only Group Owners can write bulletin messages: 'No'
Display Number of Bulletin Messages per page: '5'

Joomla 1.5.15
CB 1.2.1
CBSubs 1.0.3
PHP 5.2.13
GroupJive 1.8 b5

Post edited by: dmoorefus, at: 2010/03/07 13:38

Post edited by: dmoorefus, at: 2010/03/07 13:39

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 1 month ago #126162 by dmoorefus
Replied by dmoorefus on topic Re:Add Bulletin button not displaying
Some followup information - this seems to be related to my other current problem (www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,126071/catid,105/).

When I arrive on my Groups page by drilling down through the Group Categories -> Specific Group Category -> Specific Group, I'm able to click on 'Group Bulletins' and it brings up the Bulletins interface.

However, when I try and click on the specific named group in the menu that I added, pressing on 'Group Bulletins' performs no action.

The URL's for these groups are slightly different:

Group Bulletin link that works:
www.mysite.org/researcher-groups-new?action=gj.core.bulletin.showbulletin&groupid=18

Group Bulletin link that doesn't work:
www.mysite.org/my-research-group?action=gj.core.bulletin.showbulletin&groupid=18

Is this a bug in GroupJive or is there something I'm doing wrong here (most likely)?

Thanks!

Post edited by: dmoorefus, at: 2010/03/08 12:18

Post edited by: dmoorefus, at: 2010/03/08 12:18

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn