cb groupjive plugin has a problem (bug)

13 years 10 months ago #133536 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re:cb groupjive plugin has a problem (bug)
excuse me, but I cannot help. with maximum I don't get any messages, with maximum and debug I cannot enter my profile, and there are no messages.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 10 months ago #133592 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:cb groupjive plugin has a problem (bug)
jojo12 wrote:

excuse me, but I cannot help. with maximum I don't get any messages, with maximum and debug I cannot enter my profile, and there are no messages.

With Debug Mode set as Enabled and Error Reporting set to Maximum you can not view your profile? This means you've a fatal error; please examine any on-screen errors and if related to GJ please post here. If no errors on-screen then please review your server error logs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #134952 by jojo12
it seemed solved, but later the same problem
Post edited by: jojo12, at: 2010/06/07 19:52

Post edited by: jojo12, at: 2010/06/07 19:53

13 years 9 months ago #134982 by krileon
jojo12 wrote:

it seemed solved, but later the same problem
Post edited by: jojo12, at: 2010/06/07 19:52

Post edited by: jojo12, at: 2010/06/07 19:53

Don't understand what you're saying... it's solved but not? Please see the forge for latest release (1.8.1) and confirm if issue still present.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 9 months ago #134997 by jojo12
I don't understand this: I took the new 1.8.1 and tried, then it worked well, I was able to make 6 groups and to enter in my profile. After a while, the problem came back. I was not able to enter my profile. When I deleted 2 groups, then I was able to enter my profile.

13 years 9 months ago #135099 by krileon
jojo12 wrote:

I don't understand this: I took the new 1.8.1 and tried, then it worked well, I was able to make 6 groups and to enter in my profile. After a while, the problem came back. I was not able to enter my profile. When I deleted 2 groups, then I was able to enter my profile.

Then you probably have resource management issues on your servers end. Whether it be memory or CPU load I don't know. We are not able to duplicate your issue. The plugin doesn't simply timebomb and stop working. Please review your server error logs closely for exactly what is causing the issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn