[SOLVED] Fixed Fee at registration

14 years 2 months ago #122411 by bdpickerall
[SOLVED] Fixed Fee at registration was created by bdpickerall
Hey,

I have installed version 1.0.3 and it appears to be working well, thanks.

I have a client that wants to impose a $25.00 fixed fee at time of registration. Any ideas on how to accomplish this?

I have been able to make Parent and Child plans to cover every other combination except this one. I could use some help.

The $25.00 fee is only collected at first time registration, not renewals.

Thanks.

-Barry

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/01/21 21:29

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #122418 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Fixed Fee at registration
Create a lifetime single payment plan; set as Exclusive (required), non-upgrade (disables upgrading to and seeing in subscription tab of profile), then set as Default. This should do as you're wanting.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #122423 by bdpickerall
Replied by bdpickerall on topic Re:Fixed Fee at registration
Thanks, but a little more clarification.

Here is my tiers:

Plan A
|
--Enhance 1
|
-- Enhance 2
Plan B
|
-- Enhance 1
|
-- Enhance 2

Where do you suggest I put this new plan? It will exclude Plan A & B per your suggestion. And I would not be able to put it on the same level as the enhancments for the same reasons.

I appreciate the support.

-Barry

14 years 2 months ago #122431 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Fixed Fee at registration
Are users forced to choose Plan A or Plan B or can they register without either one? If so you could just add $25 to both of them.

You could also try the following, but in this case users could easily just not pick A. To avoid this do not show Plan B and Plan C at registration and only allow Plan A at registration.

Plan A - $25/single Lifetime, Exclusive, no-Upgrade, Default
Plan B - Exclusive, Upgrade, non-Registration
|
--Enhance 1
|
-- Enhance 2
Plan C - Exclusive, Upgrade, non-Registration
|
-- Enhance 1
|
-- Enhance 2

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #122433 by bdpickerall
Replied by bdpickerall on topic Re:Fixed Fee at registration
Yes, they have to pick one or the other plans. I think adding 25 to overall plan price is the right answer since the client just decided to turn off renewals on the site (go figure).

I appreciate the support.

-Barry

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn