[SOLVED] problem with user maintenanc

14 years 2 months ago #124914 by richardmoncad
[SOLVED] problem with user maintenanc was created by richardmoncad
Hi.

I have just installed CSubs alongside Community Builder and now my CB user maintenance fails to work giving the error:
Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Timestamp: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 14:22:05 UTC

Line: 279
Char: 2
Code: 0
URI: www.openfordinner.co.uk/administrator/index2.php

Help!! any ideas?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/02/23 22:27

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 2 months ago #124920 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:problem with user maintenanc
Could you please be more specific as to what "user maintenance" is? User Management? Please check that the userparams field exists in Field Management. Please also see following threads located via search. B)

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,100/id,123969/#123969

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,110/id,116020/#116020

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

14 years 2 months ago #124937 by richardmoncad
Replied by richardmoncad on topic Re:problem with user maintenanc
Hi.. The problem occurs when I make a change to the user in user management. When I click on save the page fails to refresh and shows an error at the foot as per the previous post. The userparams field does not appear in the user fields. Is this something I need to add? or may have deleted by accident.

14 years 2 months ago #124941 by richardmoncad
Yep.. on further investigation the field userparams is missing. I have tried to re create it but the type field in the new field form does not contain the userparams option. Can this field be recreated manually through in the database?

14 years 2 months ago #124950 by richardmoncad
Found the userparams field that had been unpublished. All sorted. Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn