[SOLVED] Coolness and Attend jevents

13 years 8 months ago #139483 by abo
Replied by abo on topic Re:Coolness and Attend jevents
Apologies, I just switched during the last 10 minutes to check a different template.... And I also turned SEF on, so I am not even sure the link works....

I'll go back to Coolness for an hour or so, in case you are still online and want to bother looking. :blush:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 8 months ago #139610 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Coolness and Attend jevents
Not sure what to tell you, your site does not allow me access as it says IP is blocked. Your security is too tight, but that's another issue all together. You'll need to simply discuss your issue with the developers of your extension as it appears to affect more then just Coolness as far as complications are concerned.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 8 months ago #139613 by abo
Replied by abo on topic Re:Coolness and Attend jevents
Thanks for all your efforts. I will discuss this with the developper. As mentioned before: I am switching to a different template - but that template has the same kind of problem. So Jevents - Attendance needs to be looked at, I guess (as you suggested).

As to the IP being blocked.... Maybe it wasn't you :P (except if you have a constant IP). Perhaps you could PM me your IP not only to unblock it, but to figure out what caused the blocking, so as to check our security measures.

Apologies for the complications. B)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn