[SOLVED] Coolness - Editor warning message

13 years 3 months ago #149892 by cliffvt
Hi There

I have a small problem which only occurs with the Coolness template (doesn't happen with any other template that I activate).

I use JoomlaCK 3.4.2 on my site and in the admin area, wherever the editor is used, I receive a warning message as per image below (taken from the "plans" edit page, but also happens everywhere else).

Does anyone have any ideas why this is occurring and how it could be fixed, please?

Thanks

Cliff

Post edited by: cliffvt, at: 2011/01/03 06:20

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2011/01/03 19:09
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #149952 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Coolness - Editor warning message
Your extension is looking for template.css, but the CSS file is named template_css.css. Please make adjustments to your extension as necessary. Alternatively you could FTP browser your site and copy + paste the CSS file and rename the copy to template.css.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2011/01/03 18:36

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #149955 by cliffvt
Replied by cliffvt on topic Re:Coolness - Editor warning message
Thanks - made a copy of the file and renamed it to template and placed it in the coolness css directory - sorted.

Interesting that all other Joomla templates I have all have a template.css file - seems to be a Joomla standard. May be a good idea to ship a copy named template.css with coolness to obviate this issue for someone else in future. :)

Thanks for your help.
Cheers

Cliff

13 years 3 months ago #149964 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Coolness - Editor warning message

seems to be a Joomla standard

Joomla 1.5.x standard. ;)

Mambo and Joomla 1.0.x alike use template_css. Nothing serious warranting a new release IMO. Would mean we'd have to maintain multiple CSS files, which is extra un-necessary work.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn