HOW CAN I SET UP A DROP DOWN MENU USING COOLNESS

13 years 1 month ago #155535 by zimjr03
Thank you Kuddel:

I too am grateful to Joomlapolis and love the free platform and functionality and power of Joomla.

However, as paid subscriber of CB, and paying customer of CBSubs and many of the wonderful services and products available, I too think it would be a wonderful idea to have the originator of the templates provide updated versions for download.

Perhaps maybe even provide a point system that would allow purchasers of a product be able to contact support directly. Once the original points are used up, you have the ability to purchase more customer support points.

Just a thought.

I noticed Peter said that the problem with the drop down menus happen when an Image is used for the Logo instead of Text. Most site owners use their business logos which are imaged based. I'm hoping the developer of Coolness will see this and hopefully provide a fix.

Again, my thanks to all for your suggestions and possible fixes.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get my Coolness Template working with drop down menus on my site soon.

JZ
The following user(s) said Thank You: kuddel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #155536 by kuddel
Thanks zimjr03,

our suggestions will help to change something, maybe. I wish you continued success with your projects.
And enjoy the weekend. :)

Ich bin keine Signatur, ich putze hier nur.
I'm not a signature, I'm just here to clean.

12 years 10 months ago #165165 by johnlanglois
Replied by johnlanglois on topic Re: HOW CAN I SET UP A DROP DOWN MENU USING COOLNESS
I am confused by the nature of the product.
Coolness comes with the CSS dropdown that Funlite uses.
The index.php file tests for it.

If you already have the code in the product, why not use it?

Frankly, I am very disappointed that a template that costs as much as this one lacks such a fundamental element.

How do you really expect people to work with a menu choice that can't be more than 4 or 5 topics wide?

12 years 10 months ago #165167 by johnlanglois
Replied by johnlanglois on topic Re: HOW CAN I SET UP A DROP DOWN MENU USING COOLNESS
There appears to be styling hard coded into the index.php.
Why would you do that?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn