No Logo in the frontend

13 years 1 month ago #155307 by blueprints
Replied by blueprints on topic Re: No Logo in the frontend
That looks better, thank you! But why is the logo cut on the left side?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #155328 by Jacob
Replied by Jacob on topic Re: No Logo in the frontend

blueprints wrote: That looks better, thank you! But why is the logo cut on the left side?

I'll need to see the URL to comment. new.blueprints.de/ does not appear to load.

Joomla Development and Support since 2005

13 years 1 month ago #155345 by blueprints
Replied by blueprints on topic Re: No Logo in the frontend
It is neu.blueprints.de (not new :cheer: )

13 years 1 month ago #155365 by stepson
Replied by stepson on topic Re: No Logo in the frontend
I would like to adapt the template a little bit in order to be able to add an image as a background of the header.

if you look there : pro.square6.fr
the big picture starting the page, I would like to have it in the header, with the menu displayed on it.
can someone suggest me a change in the template that would enable me to do this ?
I tried to play with the size of the logo, but it doesn't work very well.

Is there a way to do it in a smart way without breaking all the rest of the template ?

More over, If I provide a left/middle/right part of the image for the variable width, how to include it in the template ? I do not see clearly where the corners of the header are defined.

13 years 1 month ago #155371 by Jacob

blueprints wrote: That looks better, thank you! But why is the logo cut on the left side?

To fix edit index.php and change h1.logo "5px 5px" to "10px 10px"

13 years 1 month ago #155372 by Jacob

stepson wrote: I would like to adapt the template a little bit in order to be able to add an image as a background of the header.

if you look there : pro.square6.fr
the big picture starting the page, I would like to have it in the header, with the menu displayed on it.
can someone suggest me a change in the template that would enable me to do this ?
I tried to play with the size of the logo, but it doesn't work very well.

Is there a way to do it in a smart way without breaking all the rest of the template ?

More over, If I provide a left/middle/right part of the image for the variable width, how to include it in the template ? I do not see clearly where the corners of the header are defined.

That will involve customisation of the template. If you can contact me directly I'll provide an estimate.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn