Coolness on Joomla 3.0 (RC?)

11 years 3 months ago #216869 by heavill
Coolness on Joomla 3.0 (RC?) was created by heavill
When will the Coolness template be released as an RC and the Production template? I'm just building a new CB 3.0 Site and have purchased the MyCommunity & Coolness tempates I understand they are not 3.0 compatable so that I have to use the bootstrap tempate until Coolness is released. Second question: if I build the site with bootstrap, can I convert to Coolness later without rebuild the site? Thanks for the help!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #216876 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Coolness on Joomla 3.0 (RC?)

heavill wrote: When will the Coolness template be released as an RC and the Production template? I'm just building a new CB 3.0 Site and have purchased the MyCommunity & Coolness tempates I understand they are not 3.0 compatable so that I have to use the bootstrap tempate until Coolness is released. Second question: if I build the site with bootstrap, can I convert to Coolness later without rebuild the site? Thanks for the help!

We have just released a Joomla 3.0 compatible MyCOmmunity 1.8 RC package.

All MyCommunity Template purchasers can download for free regardless of when they purchased their template.

Coolness will follow next week and Funlite most likely next month.

Yes you should be able to use the default Joomla template and just install the other template when released.

The new MyCommunity J30 compatible template also has the same position names as the default Joomla template - so it should be simple to convert.
The following user(s) said Thank You: heavill

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn