Plungin for extcalendar

17 years 8 months ago #16889 by VladMN
Replied by VladMN on topic Re:Plungin for extcalendar
I would like to have a Plugin to CB that maintains birthdays or other special dates (wedding days i.e.) in ExtCalendar ;)

Looking into doing myself, but it's been a while, since I programmed anything in php... if anybody knows anything like this, tell me please.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 8 months ago #16900 by doctorlife
Replied by doctorlife on topic Re:Plungin for extcalendar
Something like the portal calendar is the adding of all users calendar showed and managed from them into a profile tab ... ?!
Have I understood ?

I'm agree with this feature needed and I'm looking around for that ...

17 years 8 months ago #17272 by KurtSteiner
Replied by KurtSteiner on topic Re:Plungin for extcalendar
There is a plugin for "Eventlist".

With this users can klick to take part on a event like a reservation.

All user who have done so will be displayed with the CB Avatar in the Event.

AND they have a TAB in the Profile where you can see all Events they have "registered" to.

Unfortunally Eventlist does not my requierements so i have switched to ExtCal what is very good.

I only missing these "I ´ll come to this event" -Plug in:(

sunny regards from Germany

BERND (Kurt Steiner)

17 years 8 months ago #17689 by Pinhead
Replied by Pinhead on topic Re:Plungin for extcalendar
Has this plug in surfaced..It wouild be awesome to have the user submitted gigs added to their profiles

17 years 8 months ago #17713 by ffaabbss
Replied by ffaabbss on topic Re:Plungin for extcalendar
Pinhead wrote:

Has this plug in surfaced..It wouild be awesome to have the user submitted gigs added to their profiles

not only is there no plugin yet but extcalendar got hacked as well. so at the moment u should deinstall it or at least rename or delete the php files until the patch that is being prepared at the moment is out. otherwise ur site can be hacked easily like it happened for many using extcalendar.
hopefullly once it is patched there will some further development. i think extcalendar has a new dev team- but not sure... but i am grateful for any calendar integrated solution suggestions? i havent found a proper one yet...:(

17 years 6 months ago #20653 by na3
Replied by na3 on topic Re:Plungin for extcalendar
Joomla forums reveal that some nice developers over there have created a security release for ExtCal. Do a search there for Extcal and security releases and you will find it.

I too would love a plugin for CB that shows who has posted what event. Any chance that someone will make one?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn