Events Plugin

18 years 2 months ago #3960 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Events Plugin
Cool, guys, very nice plugins...

Don't forget to upload the plugins to the downloads section once completed... ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 2 months ago #4017 by scubaguy
Replied by scubaguy on topic Re:Events Plugin
Hey Beat,

How and where do I upload plugins? I don't see an option for that on the site? I looked all through the downloads section. Did I miss it or do I not have the proper permissions?

CB 3rd Party Developer
Web Geek Cafe - development and training www.webgeekcafe.org
YourTribe.com - group social events - www.yourtribe.com

18 years 2 months ago #4021 by pointri
Replied by pointri on topic Re:Events Plugin
Same here. Do we need a 'developer' designation to get upload access, or is it a manual process? Thanks!

Joomlapolitan zealot and a somewhat stealthy, rather passive CB3PD developer.
www.constructionlounge.com Construction Lounge: Online resource and networking portal for the construction and remodeling industries.

18 years 2 months ago #4026 by klinic
Replied by klinic on topic Re:Events Plugin
i would love to have an events component / plugin like this one in the link provided. partyflock.nl/party/

notice how there is image upload for flyers and when you go in to it you can see the amount of people attending and also view there profile etc etc.

this is the best way for an events list, i think.
i really like the calender view of events listings because i think its a waste of space.

let me know if you agree.

18 years 2 months ago #4039 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Events Plugin
scubaguy wrote:

Hey Beat,

How and where do I upload plugins? I don't see an option for that on the site? I looked all through the downloads section. Did I miss it or do I not have the proper permissions?

Please read CB Third Party Developers on Joomlapolis

18 years 2 months ago #4042 by hedingsi
Replied by hedingsi on topic Re:Events Plugin
i have an idea for a "new/old" plugin. i tried myself but im not understanding the code :blush:.

I found a component eventsreg ( here )
there is a registration build in in every event. the registrations ar stored in the database in the jos_events_registrations. there are other fields then in eventsessions.
there have to be done two things. first we have to put some code in the eventsreg that automatic chatch the username and id for the registration. the second one is to modify one of the existing plugins.

can anybody help me by doing this?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn